Apnakhata (Rajasthan Bhu Abhilekh) is Rajasthan Government’s project which works under the Revenue Department of Rajasthan Ajmer. This project was started to provide Online Records of Rights (NAKAL) of Land Records of Rajasthan State. Authorized copy of Records of Rights (NAKAL) can be obtained from selected kiosks.
The land-holders’ entire record can now be viewed by selecting tehsil, name, Khata (account) and Khasra (serial) numbers on apnakhata website apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
Procedure to find Apnakhata / Rajasthan Bhu Abhilek / Nakal:
- Log on to official website of apnakhata Rajasthan http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in
- Then click on अपना खाता (Apnakhata) – click here for Nakal
- Then select the desired district for Jambandi Nakal of that District
- Then select the tehsil
- Go through the list of villages and select your village
- After selecting village you can see the authorized page for nakal
- Now you can search nakal by Khata or by Khasra or by Name
- After selecting one option just fill all details required, and there just enter ‘नकल प्राप्त करें’.